Map
Call

We call it FREE DAY…

• Posted October 11, 2013 by Joe's Farm Grill
  • 21 Comments

10/11/2013

In keeping with our tradition it’s a pleasure to announce our seventh annual Customer Appreciation Day. This year we will serve a free meal on Wednesday, November 6th.

Here’s the deal…

1. The menu – Farm burger with cheddar cheese, french fries, beverage, and all the fixings, including our homemade pickles. Absolutely Free!
2. Serving 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. only. Must be in line prior to 3 p.m. to be served. The restaurant will close for the remainder of the day and night at 3 p.m.
3. One meal per guest. Each guest must be in line to personally receive his or her own meal. This is strictly enforced even though it causes people “gas” every year. Please plan accordingly. (The person waiting in the car, or saving a table, or ill at home, is just not going to get a meal from you.) Sorry, but there is no other way.
4. Young children (under 6 or so), especially those in strollers, will be served a half burger. This is still a perfectly suitable meal and we thank you for understanding.
5. We can take no phone orders, to go orders, or any special requests. The one exception is we will be happy to make your burger with no cheese.

The reason we stay closed for the evening is so we can appreciate our employees by taking them out for a special dinner.

From all of us at Joe’s Farm Grill, we hope you will hear our “We appreciate your business”, and taste our appreciation as well.

21 Comments

• ally

I was told by a friend that you all serve fantastic food. I looked over the menu and saw lots of things my fiance will love (he’s a true carnivore with a love of BBQ sauce) but I was hoping you might have some vegetarian options. I do eat seafood and I saw you have shrimp and fish options as well as salads, but do you offer any veggie burgers? Thanks very much!
    ally

October 21st, 2011 at 1:16 pm
  • Kathy

They have a Portobello Mushroom sandwich, LOVE it!

November 1st, 2011 at 8:02 am
  • [...] Who's going to Joe's Farm Grill tomorrow? Free food at Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert from 10am-3pm. The link contains the details. Can't beat this deal! We call it FREE DAY… | Joe's Farm Grill [...]

November 1st, 2011 at 5:12 pm
  • Ruth

Love it!

November 2nd, 2011 at 9:38 am
  • Kristen

Thank you Joe’s Farm Grill. The burgers and fries were delightful! We especially enjoyed seeing Mr. Joe Johnston personally greeting and shaking hands with all of the patrons that were waiting in line. This personal touch is the reason that the Farm Grill, Joe’s BBQ and Liberty Market are all top notch (of course, the food is damn good too!!).

Well done!

November 2nd, 2011 at 11:08 am
  • [...] them and what has brought me to today.  A few weeks ago Joe’s Farm Grill was having their 5th Annual customer appreciation day (they served in the neighborhood of 4000 free cheeseburgers but more on that later) and trusty pal [...]

November 21st, 2011 at 10:30 pm
  • meredith

Portobello mushroom is the best thing on the menu!!

September 28th, 2012 at 10:50 am
  • Thank you so much for the delicious food today – we had a great time.

November 3rd, 2012 at 4:35 pm
  • Kenny

As much as I appreciate customer appreciation day, it has really messed up my b-day plans:-(

November 7th, 2012 at 10:47 am
  • V.Thomas

Thank you so much for the delicious food & menu. Keep up..
    -Thomas Family

November 7th, 2012 at 12:24 pm
  • Kiera

Thanks so much for an amazing lunch! You guys had a great system and I only waited about 15 minutes for my delicious burger. What a great thing you do for your customers. Thanks again!!

November 7th, 2012 at 4:17 pm
  • Kevin Gomez

Thank you for the great burger it was soooooo good. I have never stopped in before but I can’t wait to bring my friends and family back soon for another great burger. Me and my wife both loved the fries also. Joe, you are the best thank you so much.

November 7th, 2012 at 10:16 pm
  • Allison

This is a really nice way to give back to your loyal customers; I’ll definitely make it next year. In the future, you may wish to consider adding a voluntary charitable donation for anyone who participates. That way, customers are still getting a meal for less than the normal price, and a deserving organization could benefit in the process. Just a thought–I would certainly contribute to something like this, and I think many people would.

December 28th, 2012 at 10:11 am
  • Susan McCarthy-Fierro

My Son ,Husband and I went Loved everything!!! I had the swiss mushroom burger. Fantastic!!!! We had pulled pork, Great!!! We have been here before, we will keep coming back LOVE IT!!!!!!!

January 16th, 2013 at 5:01 pm
  • Megan & Scott

To Whom It May Concern:

We love both Joe’s, but when will be your next FREE day? Scotts birthday isn’t until June and mine isn’t until August. ;(

Megan & Scott

April 4th, 2013 at 2:47 pm
  • Thank you so much for adding vegetarian & vegan options to your menu!!! We will be taking the drive to visit you more often!!! We’ve loved your venue for years but only had limited options for food. As a family of five who chooses not to eat meat of any sort, this a happy day to add you to our list of approved eateries. We will see you this weekend!! ;) Thank you so much for including these menu items, it makes us feel appreciated and loved.

September 11th, 2013 at 1:44 pm
  • Jacob hantla

You say Wednesday November 7th. Wednesday is the 6th. Is it the 6th or the 7th?

October 10th, 2013 at 7:10 pm
  • […] that nothing is truly free in this world. Anyone who says that obviously hasn’t heard about Customer Appreciation Day at Joe’s Farm […]

November 4th, 2013 at 8:37 am
  • […] Joe’s Farm Grill’s Facebook page announced that . . . FREE Customer Appreciation Day is on Wednesday, November 6th!  You can also read details on their website. […]

November 4th, 2013 at 9:09 am
  • Joe and Linda

We just got home after having your spectacular “free” lunch. It was so delicious and well worth the wait in the looooong line! Thank you so much and thanks for being a part of the Gilbert neighborhood. We love Joe’s!

November 6th, 2013 at 12:59 pm
  • Aileena

I LOVED THIS. I didn’t mind waiting at all because the weather was beautiful, the property was lovely, and the food delicious. Now we will definately come try breakfast there!

November 6th, 2013 at 1:27 pm