In keeping with our tradition it’s a pleasure to announce our seventh annual Customer Appreciation Day. This year we will serve a free meal on Wednesday, November 6th.
Here’s the deal…
1. The menu – Farm burger with cheddar cheese, french fries, beverage, and all the fixings, including our homemade pickles. Absolutely Free!
2. Serving 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. only. Must be in line prior to 3 p.m. to be served. The restaurant will close for the remainder of the day and night at 3 p.m.
3. One meal per guest. Each guest must be in line to personally receive his or her own meal. This is strictly enforced even though it causes people “gas” every year. Please plan accordingly. (The person waiting in the car, or saving a table, or ill at home, is just not going to get a meal from you.) Sorry, but there is no other way.
4. Young children (under 6 or so), especially those in strollers, will be served a half burger. This is still a perfectly suitable meal and we thank you for understanding.
5. We can take no phone orders, to go orders, or any special requests. The one exception is we will be happy to make your burger with no cheese.
The reason we stay closed for the evening is so we can appreciate our employees by taking them out for a special dinner.
From all of us at Joe’s Farm Grill, we hope you will hear our “We appreciate your business”, and taste our appreciation as well.